About the job:
Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of the teeth and gums for patients of all ages.
What you’ll be doing:
- Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Administers anesthetics to patients during procedures to limit pain.
- Performs preventive care and evaluates dental needs to determine changes or trends in patterns of dental disease.
- Advises patients on preventive dental care.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Doctoral degree in Dental Science required.
- Experience in a multi-practitioner site preferred.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and technology skills required.