Administrative Assistant – Finance
The Administrative Assistant – Finance provides administrative support to FHLC Finance areas including, Finance, IT, HR, Grants Management, Revenue Cycle, and Facilities. This position will also provide support to the Executive Suite and Board of Directors as needed. Seeks to maintain efficient communication and workflows between all FHLC sites and continue to find areas for process improvements within these departments and assist staff with necessary changes. Acts as the first point of contact for administrative inquiries and performs other administrative functions by performing the following duties.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office; type correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic); sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and packages for finance.
- Communicates professionally at all times with internal and external customers.
- Suggest changes to office processes and workflows to improve efficiency
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office-related events; send reminders regarding upcoming appointment.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials, graphs, charts, and dashboards. Prepare various department, committee, and board materials and agendas.
- Attend committee meetings and record minutes.
- Attend finance area department meetings and record minutes.
- Attend Board of Directors or Board Committee meetings when needed and record minutes.
- Collaborates with leaders as needed on schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records for finance and administration.
- Provides administration support coverage for the Administrative Services Manager when necessary.
- Provides administrative support to Executive Suite and Board of Directors as requested.
- Maintain office supplies for finance and submit order requests for fulfillment as needed.
- Maintains high confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to FHLC policies and procedures.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Family Health La Clinica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires an individual, who has the ability to work independently, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree, or 2+ years working as an administrative office assistant required.
- Excellent typing & computer skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, graphing, and dashboard creation and maintenance highly desired.
- Proficient level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- CPR certification required within six months of hire.
Family Health La Clinica(FHLC) requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or hold a legally recognized exemption as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, candidates who are offered a position will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.