About the Job:
Provide ad-hoc pharmacy services in the absence of the pharmacy director on a limited basis, likely once per month, and as needed for vacation coverage.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dispensing pharmaceuticals to patients of our own clinics.
- Collecting payment from patients, and insurers
- maintaining proper inventory records
- Maintaining proper dispensing protocols
- Educating patients on drug interdependencies and adverse reaction warnings
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Pharm D
- Passion to assist patients
- Ability to lead Pharmacy staff