Ready to Make a Difference in the Health of Your Community?
We’re on a mission to build vibrant communities, and our work connects every person to quality healthcare. Sound like something you’d like to be a part of too? It’d be our honor to help you find your mission-fit.
Get Involved Today
Here’s a few of the most popular ways people support the mission. Have an idea not listed here? We’d love to hear about it. Drop us a note.
Make a Donation to Support the Work
Are you in a position to make a one-time gift? a reoccurring gift? a legacy gift from your will or trust?
We’d be honored. As a nonprofit organization, we’re committed to being good stewards of funds and can provide potential donors with important tax and historical use information.
Connect with our CEO, Laura Waldvogel, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your business or organization considering a group activity? Would you be interested in hosting a fundraiser to benefit the mission of Family Health La Clinica? We’d love to discuss your idea with you. Because donations are tax-deductible, we can help set-up processes that provide assurance and necessary documentation.
We were founded by volunteers, and have many ways in which you can get involved.
- Have you considered applying to join our Board of Directors?
- Looking to help out at community events?
- Want to volunteer your professional skills to support the mission?
The first step is to reach out. We’d love to meet you and learn more about how you’d like to join the mission.
When you engage with our social media posts, you help our messaging reach more people within our community. So go ahead, get involved by checking out our social media below!
- Know someone perfect for one of our open roles? Share the posting with them.
- Know someone avoiding care, because they’re worried about the cost? Connect them to our Financial Aid information.
- Learn a fun fact from our provider’s bios? Share what you learned and tag us!
You have more influence than you realize and by joining the conversation, you’re helping connect people to care.