Wisconsin WIC Program Partners in Care
Caring for Young Kids?
You want the best for the kids in your care. Whether you’re a mom, dad, grandparent or guardian—you may be eligible for the Wisconsin WIC program. We’re proud to partner with WIC as we work towards helping families with children under the age of five eat well and live healthily. Our bilingual WIC services are available to people living in Waushara, Green Lake and Marquette counties.
We’re on a mission to
- Help mothers have healthier pregnancies.
- Provide breastfeeding support and education.
- Give kids the healthiest start to life.
- Ensure mother and children receive health screenings and necessary care.
- Support new parents and guardians with education, resources and support.
Who’s Eligible for Wisconsin WIC?
Family Health La Clinica WIC services are available to families living in Waushara, Green Lake and Marquette counties. We provide support and services to low-income, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, infants, and children under five years old. Families that qualify for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or BadgerCare, you’re likely eligible—apply today!
- Pregnant women who are living in Waushara, Green Lake and Marquette counties and meet the income requirements
- Anyone responsible for a child under the age of 5 and meets the income requirements
- Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Foster Parents, Guardians, etc…
We will not ask about your immigration status. You do not need to be a legal resident to participate in Wisconsin WIC and receive food benefits.
What’s considered low income?
Wisconsin WIC considers the size of your household and all the income sources you may receive.
- A single pregnant mother who earns an annual income of less than $23,828 may be eligible.
- A household of four with a child under 5 years old, living on an annual income of less than $49,025 may be eligible.
Ready to Apply for Wisconsin WIC?
Our Patient Service Navigators would be happy to help you with the application process—or you can check your eligibility online.
Connect with our Patient Service Navigators, call 1-800-942-5330 x 170.